Monday, October 29, 2012

Ginebra Can Make It!! -- Confession Of A Die Hard Fan

Yes, Ginebra has suffered its 4 setbacks in 6 games after an impressive 2-0 start. Yes, it is also true that the team is not playing good basketball and last game against Alaska, "Masakit talaga sa mata panoorin ang pagkatalo nila.


Out rebounded, out hustled  outscored, outrun, Low FG percentages and lots of TOs, too many isolation plays. These are the recipes of a sure lose and disaster.

It cannot be denied that the team is lacking in chemistry as shown by their turn overs. Even the point guard LA is committing his mistakes. MC 47 is not shooting well especially in the 3 point arc but we can see that he does not stop from trying to score. He has the heart and there is no question about it.

Mike Cortez and JJ13 playing time has suffered a lot and somehow, their confidence also suffered too. Even the HBomb which is the energizer of the team is not getting enough playing time. Too old? Maybe, but maybe not...

The team does not have a dominant big man, only Mamaril is the legit center..Just like what I have said in my past blogs, Kerby is not a natural center and he is not comfortable playing that position.

Yes, Ginebra is suffering a 4 game losing skid and for their millions fans, this is really alarming.

Make the trades, change the head coach or even the entire coaching staff..etc etc..

But do you really think these are the solutions to end the team woes?

I am a die hard Ginebra fan ever since I have fallen in love with the sports of basketball.

Yes, the team is not playing good today, but I believe, Ginebra can still make it. I dont give a damn even the other fans are making fun of my team, say what they want to say, but I will still stand and stick with Ginebra coz I know, at the end of the day, Ginebra will prevail. I really believe that Ginebra will win the All Filipino Cup Championship. Laugh till you want, "KAHIT PA SUMAKIT NA TIYAN MO" but this is my opinion and my blog..so you just have to respect it. If you want, make your own blog.

This is the best time to show our support to our wounded team. guys...2-4...the elimination is still long and all the team needs is one win to get back on the track..Keep the faith Ginebra Fans..Good things are about to happen with our fav team..MARK MY WORDS...Ginebra will bounce back!!


No comments:

Post a Comment